The United States has Approved a Third Dose of the Pfizer Vaccine for People Over 65
It will be implemented at least six months after the second
The US Food and Drug Administration has supported the use of a booster dose of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine for people over the age of 65 and for some high-risk patients. The decision is to be voted on by the Board of the Centers for Control and Prevention. Most likely this will happen today.
The third dose will be given at least six months after the second. As early as August, President Joe Biden announced that he would seek permission for a booster dose for people over the age of 16.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Took the Life of Colin Powell
- » Sofia’s St. Anna Hospital has no Free Beds for COVID Patients
- » Bulgarian Doctor: We Failed to Focus on Science in Media Communication During the Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Doctor: The Covid Certificate gives Freedom, it does not Take it Away
- » Over 75% of Adult EU Citizens are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19
- » Kosovo has Become the Leader in Vaccination in the Western Balkans