Delegation of European Parliament is Visiting Bulgaria
A delegation of the European Parliament is on a two-day visit to Bulgaria.
This is the first visit of members of the Civil Liberties Commission in the country.
They will meet with various civil society organizations, as well as senior government and government officials, including the president, ombudsman and chief prosecutor.
MEPs are expected to raise issues related to the rule of law, including media freedom and the fight against corruption.
A press conference is scheduled for the end of the visit on Friday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria