Water Supply Cut in Haskovo over Higher Values of Uranium
Water Quality Commission –Haskovo urged local consumers not to use the water for drinking purposes because of the possibility of inflated values of natural uranium, the company warns.
The crisis came after an accident at theYabalkovo pumping station. Because of the shutdown of the seed station, one of the tanks responsible for mixing the water has been exhausted.
Today it Water Supply and Sewerage Service is expected to phase out the water supply in 5 Haskovo neighborhoods, and without water as of yesterday there will be 4 more neighborhoods and 5 villages. Water company teams are continuing work to fix the serious accident. /BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev