Bulgaria's President with Video Address to 76th UN General Assembly in New York
Bulgaria will continue to work for an effective UN, prepared to meet the needs of humanity in the 21st century, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev said in a video address to the participants in the 76th session of the UN General Assembly, which is held in New York.
"Unprecedented global challenges require all countries to support more effective and coordinated action by the international community. Multilateral diplomacy is the key to our common future and there is no alternative," President Radev said. He pointed out the need to increase the security of supply chains, critical infrastructure, energy networks and preparedness for pandemics and natural disasters. As an EU Member State, Bulgaria supports the actions of the international community aimed at finding lasting solutions related to refugees from Afghanistan and to support for the countries that host a large number of them, Radev also said.BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians and EU Citizens Will Enter UK only with Passports from October 1st
- » Bulgaria’s Town of Panagyurishte Awarded Title of European City of Sports in 2022