Bulgaria: Two Children Have Died from COVID-19
Two children died of coronavirus. One is a 7-year-old girl with a chronic neurological disease, and the other was 9 years old.
The older child died in a hospital in Plovdiv on September 19, but to this day does not appear in the official report, which is published daily by the Ministry of Health.
An investigation into the case is currently underway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Took the Life of Colin Powell
- » Sofia’s St. Anna Hospital has no Free Beds for COVID Patients
- » Bulgarian Doctor: We Failed to Focus on Science in Media Communication During the Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Doctor: The Covid Certificate gives Freedom, it does not Take it Away
- » Over 75% of Adult EU Citizens are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19
- » Kosovo has Become the Leader in Vaccination in the Western Balkans