Schools not Observing Anti-Epidemic Measures Will Be Closed - Ministry of Education
The Ministry of Educaion and Science will close schools where the anti-epidemic measures are not observed,stated Minister of Education Nikolay Denkov. The office in the Ministry of Education and Science presented a report on what has been done in the past term and its priorities for the new caretaker government‘s term.
The Minister of Education outlined the priorities for the next three months, which in his words will be three:
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Education Minister: I will Support a Green Certificate at Schools, if there is such a Decision
- » Bulgaria: 11 Antigen Tests Approved to be Given to Children at Schools
- » Bulgarian First-Grader fell into a Coma after a Fight at School
- » Sofia’s Mayor: Kindergartens and Schools in Sofia Will Not Close
- » Bulgaria: Will Masks Become Mandatory at School?
- » Where are Bulgarian Students Looking to Study?