Trudeau's Party Wins Canada's Snap Election
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's ruling Liberal Party of Canada wins early parliamentary elections, world news agencies reported, citing preliminary data from the National Electoral Commission.
The Liberals currently have 155 seats in 338 single-member constituencies. The Conservative Party of Canada leads in 121 counties. The Quebec bloc leads in 29 counties and the New Democratic Party in 28 counties. The Greens are currently leading in 2 counties.
170 seats in parliament are needed to form a majority government. Trudeau is set to be the leader of a minority government again, Reuters notes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Constitutional Court: Presidential Decree Appointing Kiril Petkov as Minister Violates the Constitution
- » 2021 Elections: 2in1 Vote for Bulgarians Abroad - 760 Sections will be Opened in 68 Countries
- » Bulgaria’s “Gallup International”: Current President Radev with 51.6%, GERB first, BSP second
- » Bulgaria: The “Green Certificate” will Not be Required for the November 14 Elections
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun