EU Enlargement Commissioner Arrives in Sofia to Discuss North Macedonia Accession Talks
EU Enlargement Commissioner Oliver Varhelyi will visit Bulgaria tomorrow, September 21, the BNR correspondent in Brussels Angelina Piskova has reported, citing the European Commission.
Meetings of the European Commissioner with President Rumen Radev and the Minister of Foreign Affairs Svetlan Stoev are planned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Facebook's Name will be Changed, According to a Technology Publication
- » Bulgaria: How Long will the Price of Living Continue to Rise?
- » Bulgaria’s Businesses: Dissatisfaction with the Rules for "Green Certificates”
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Bulgarian Restaurateur: There is No Way to Check Customers for Green Certificates
- » Bulgaria’s Government Announces Measures to Compensate Businesses for High Electricity Prices