Bulgaria sets New Coronavirus Requirements to Traverlers from Red Zone Countries
The Bulgarian Ministry of Health has published the latest risk assessment regarding Coronavirus, classifying countries in three categories (red, green and orange) depending on their infection rate during the last two weeks.
However, regardless of the origin country, travellers who have been previously vaccinated, recovered from the virus, and those with a negative test result for COVID-19 in the recent hours, are allowed to enter Bulgaria free of entry quarantine and testing requirements. The same rule applies to all EU Digital COVID-19 Certificate holders.
According to a press release issued by the Bulgarian authority, travellers reaching Bulgaria from red zone countries must present a negative PCR test performed 72 hours before arrival and undergo a ten-day quarantine at their home or another accommodation place, SchengenVisaInfo.com reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over 80% Drop in Restaurant Turnover after Introduction of the "Green Certificate"
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year
- » Are Employers in Bulgaria Required to Pay COVID Tests for their Employees?
- » Jeff Bezos wants to Build a Private Space Station
- » The US Considers Inclusion of Four Countries, Including Bulgaria, in the Visa-Free Travel Program
- » EU Council: The European Union Must Use Nuclear Power to Ensure its Energy Independence