Kabul International Airport Officially Resumed Operations
Kabul International Airport has officially announced that it is open for domestic and international flights, Khaama Press reported, citing a source from the Civil Aviation Authority.
As a result of the terrorist act of August 26, the runway was severely damaged.
Technical experts from Qatar and Turkey helped resume operations at the international airport.
The first domestic flight took off from Kabul on 4 September, and the first international civilian flight from Kabul to Doha took place on 9 September. On September 13, the first plane of an international trade flight from Islamabad landed at the airport in the Afghan capital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO has rejected Russia's Request to Withdraw Troops from Bulgaria and Romania
- » The Netherlands will Send two F-35 Fighters to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian MFA: We call on Russia to Show Respect for Bulgaria’s Foreign Policy Choice
- » Ministry of Defense: Bulgaria is a Sovereign State that Decides its Domestic and Foreign Policy
- » Bulgarian President: Russia's Insistence on the Withdrawal of NATO forces from Bulgaria is Unacceptable and Pointless
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria is a Sovereign State. Russia should De-Escalate