COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 458 New Cases
458 are the new cases of coronavirus in our country. A little over 4700 tests were done, which means that the percentage of positive samples is 9.66 percent.
1069 were cured and 4750 of the beds in the COVID wards were occupied. 43 people have lost the battle with the virus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How and Where a "Free" Antigen Test can be Done in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Number of Infected Jumped by Nearly 50% Last Week
- » WHO: The Pandemic is Far from Over
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Issuance of Certificates for Post-Illness after Antigen Test Begins Today
- » Bulgaria: GPs are Still Unable to Prescribe Free Prescriptions for Covid Drugs
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1370 New Cases, 40 Dead, 7156 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h