Interior Ministry Busted Crime Group Issuing Fake Labor Disability Certificates
Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry, together with the General Directorate for Combating Organised Crime (GDCOC), cracked down on an organized crime group of doctors who issued t fake labor disability cerrifictes which inflicted admage to the state budget at a cost of millions of levs. At the joint press conference held in front of the Interior ministry, neither the Secretary General of the Interior Ministry Petar Todorov nor the head of the GDCOC Kalin Stoyanov announced how many detainees, how much the damage is worth, nor said what medicsl insrirutions wer involved.
In total, three are the ainvolvedhospitals, if the case is referred to the special prosecutor's office and the investigation will find outwhether there was an umbrella over any hospital,according to the words of the head of GDCOC Kalin Stoyanov./news.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over 80% Drop in Restaurant Turnover after Introduction of the "Green Certificate"
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year
- » Are Employers in Bulgaria Required to Pay COVID Tests for their Employees?
- » Jeff Bezos wants to Build a Private Space Station
- » The US Considers Inclusion of Four Countries, Including Bulgaria, in the Visa-Free Travel Program
- » EU Council: The European Union Must Use Nuclear Power to Ensure its Energy Independence