GERB Would again Become Bulgaria's First Poltical Force if Elections Were now - Gallup International
If the National Assembly elections were held in the first half of September, the results would be as follows:
GERB-SDSwould again become the first political force with 22.5% support, BSP is second with 16.1%, Democratic Bulgaria third with 15.8% and "There Is Such a People" with 15.5% fourth political power. DPMRFremains fifth - 11.9%. That would also be the safe distribution in the next National Assembly if elections were held in early September, according to the Gallup International poll.
thClose to hurlddling th 4-prcent barrier for entry into the National Assembly are "Rise up, Bulgaria!Here we are coming!" with 4.8%, and below the barrier are two formations Vazrazhdane " - with 3.1% and VMRO - 2.4%./News.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Constitutional Court: Presidential Decree Appointing Kiril Petkov as Minister Violates the Constitution
- » 2021 Elections: 2in1 Vote for Bulgarians Abroad - 760 Sections will be Opened in 68 Countries
- » Bulgaria’s “Gallup International”: Current President Radev with 51.6%, GERB first, BSP second
- » Bulgaria: The “Green Certificate” will Not be Required for the November 14 Elections
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun