Inflation Rate in Bulgaria stands at 3.7 Percent Y/Y vs July 2020
The National Statistical Institute reported here on Wednesday that inflation in August 2021 was 3.7 per cent compared to August 2020, and 0.8 per cent compared to July 2021.
The inflation rate since the beginning of the year (August 2021 compared to December 2020) was 3.1 per cent.
The annual average inflation, measured by CPI, in the last 12 months (September 2020 - August 2021) compared to the previous 12 months (September 2019 - August 2020) was 1.3 per cent/BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria begins preparations for the minting of Euro Coins
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » Rakia & Spirits Fest Sofia 2022
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021