Inflation Rate in Bulgaria stands at 3.7 Percent Y/Y vs July 2020
The National Statistical Institute reported here on Wednesday that inflation in August 2021 was 3.7 per cent compared to August 2020, and 0.8 per cent compared to July 2021.
The inflation rate since the beginning of the year (August 2021 compared to December 2020) was 3.1 per cent.
The annual average inflation, measured by CPI, in the last 12 months (September 2020 - August 2021) compared to the previous 12 months (September 2019 - August 2020) was 1.3 per cent/BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over 80% Drop in Restaurant Turnover after Introduction of the "Green Certificate"
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year
- » Are Employers in Bulgaria Required to Pay COVID Tests for their Employees?
- » Jeff Bezos wants to Build a Private Space Station
- » The US Considers Inclusion of Four Countries, Including Bulgaria, in the Visa-Free Travel Program
- » EU Council: The European Union Must Use Nuclear Power to Ensure its Energy Independence