Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,724 Newly Infected, 67 Fatalities
In the last 24 hours Covid tests positivity rate stood at 8.1 percent . 1,724 are the new cases from the 21,167 tests made.
There are nearly 20,000 active cases in the country. More than 4,600 people are being treated in hospitals, of them 396 in intensive care. 67 people died of coronavirus.
Yesterday, 11,198 vaccines were administered.Thus, fully immunized in our country are now 1, 257, 214.8,1./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Hospitals Cope with Increased Number of People Infected with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Introduces COVID-19 “Green Certificate” for All Indoor Activities from October 21
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures