COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2029 New Cases
2029 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours. More than 21,000 tests have been performed. This is nearly 9.5% of those surveyed.
386 patients remain for treatment in the intensive care unit. 83 people lost the battle with the disease. More than 760 have recovered. More than 11,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h