COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1998 New Cases
1998 are the new cases of coronavirus infection in 24,787 tests performed the previous day, according to data from the Unified Information Portal at midnight.
4587 are hospitalized patients, 370 of them are in intensive care units. 139 people died during the past 24 hours, and 1,089 were cured. The vaccines given yesterday were 8050.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Hospitals Cope with Increased Number of People Infected with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Introduces COVID-19 “Green Certificate” for All Indoor Activities from October 21
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures