Bulgarian Parliament Will Be Disbanded on 16 September President Radev Will Appoint New Caretaker Cabinet
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev will dissolve the 46th National Assembly and will appoint a caretaker cabinet on Thursday, 16 September, the President's Press Secretariat said on Monday.
The legislature will have to be dissolved after three parliamentary groups (There Is Such a People, GERB-UDF and BSP for Bulgaria) failed to fulfil their mandates to form a cabinet.
Early parliamentary elections must be scheduled within two months after the dissolution of the National Assembly. Radev said a couple of days ago that he will schedule the elections of the next National Assembly for 14 November, simultaneously with the first round of the presidential elections
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Inflation Is Something Normal in Times of Economic Recovery
- » SANS and Interior Ministry Inspect Energy Watchdog
- » BNB Set to Restrict Mortgage Loans
- » Why Energy Prices Got out of Hand and Will it Get Even Worse?
- » Ministers and Businesses Gave Themselves 10 Days to Look for Solutions for the "Tourism" Sector
- » Heating Bills can Jump in Cost by a Double-Digit Percentage