Bulgarian Parliament Will Be Disbanded on 16 September President Radev Will Appoint New Caretaker Cabinet
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev will dissolve the 46th National Assembly and will appoint a caretaker cabinet on Thursday, 16 September, the President's Press Secretariat said on Monday.
The legislature will have to be dissolved after three parliamentary groups (There Is Such a People, GERB-UDF and BSP for Bulgaria) failed to fulfil their mandates to form a cabinet.
Early parliamentary elections must be scheduled within two months after the dissolution of the National Assembly. Radev said a couple of days ago that he will schedule the elections of the next National Assembly for 14 November, simultaneously with the first round of the presidential elections
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Bulgaria: The Price of Sunflower Oil is Expected to Decrease
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest
- » Bulgaria Adopted Today its Recovery and Sustainability Plan
- » Protests of Miners and Workers in the Energy Sector Blocked the Center of Sofia