1626 New COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
The new cases of coronavirus in our country are 1626. The number of patients with COVID-19 who died was 72.
The tests performed for the last 24 hours are 26,361. 4448 people remain in hospital, of which 377 are in the intensive care unit.
Yesterday, 11,037 doses of COVID-19 vaccines were given.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Hospitals Cope with Increased Number of People Infected with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Introduces COVID-19 “Green Certificate” for All Indoor Activities from October 21
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures