Bulgaria's Health authorities: Don't Rush into Taking Booster Shot of Covid-9 Vaccine
The Expert Council on with the Ministry of Health advises against rushing the decision to have a booster dose of COVID-19 vaccines. The position of the expert council circulated by the Ministry of Health this morning after Health Minister Stoycho Katsarov yesterday said that a decision on a recommendation is pending at any moment from MA - the European Medicines Agency.
The final decision on the administration of an additional dose of COVID-19 vaccines will be taken at national level after only the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has assessed the data on the administration of an additional dose.
Still, the health system's efforts must be focued on increasing vaccination coverage among citizens who are not yet immunized or have notcompleted a vaccination course. Members of the expert council expressed the opinion that when administering booter dose of COVID-19 vaccines, it is good to have an individual approach to each person tailored to their current health status.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Alexander Oscar: More and More Patients are going Blind after Covid
- » First Clinical Information on Omicron from South Africa is Encouraging
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 985 are the Confirmed New Cases in the Last 24h
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h