Bulgarian Retirees to Receive BGN120 Bonus for Three Final Months of 2021
Bulgarian pensioners will receive a pension supplement worth of BGN120 for the three final months of the year - October, November and December –, while a recalculation of pensions will be made from December 25, including an increase in the minimum pension to BGN 370.
After more than three hours of heated debates today, MPs adopted the amendments to the revenue and expenditure parts of the budget and the necessary adjustments for the deadlines of the already adopted paragraphs, which finished the update of the State Social Security budget at second reading.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » Vaccination Certificate May Soon Become a Pass for Restaurant in Bulgaria
- » Border Police Search Team Looking for Man Missing at Sea
- » Veliko Tarnovo Hosts Celebrations of Independence Day, Radev and Yanev Attend
- » Water Supply Cut in Haskovo over Higher Values of Uranium
- » Today Bulgaria Celebrates Independence Day