New Anti-Epidemic Measures Come Into Force Today
The new measures for prevention against coronavirus come into force today.
Restaurants, bars, and gambling halls will be open from 07:00 to 23:00, with up to 6 people at a table, at a distance of one and a half meters. The nightclubs will not work.
Gyms will be able to use 30% of their seats.
There will be no music festivals and team building.
Cinemas, theaters, concerts, and sports halls will operate with up to 50% of their indoor capacity. Indoor weddings and baptisms can be held with up to 30 guests.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Hospitals Cope with Increased Number of People Infected with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Introduces COVID-19 “Green Certificate” for All Indoor Activities from October 21
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures