Sender of Death Threats to Parliamentary Speaker Iva Miteva identified and Put under House Arrest
Lyubomir Yakov, who threatened to murder the Speaker of Bulgaria’s National Assembly Iva Miteva, will be under house arrest. This has been ruled by the Sofia District Court.
Lyubomir Yakov’s lawyer said that at this stage the defendant has not provided any explanations. Meanwhile, Yakov’s lawyer has requested that the defendant undergoes a psychiatric test. The Prosecutor’s Office will appeal the court’s rule.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Katsarov: Post-Covid with Antigen Test, Done in a Hospital or Laboratory, Gives a Green Certificate
- » Violate the Green Pass – 5 years in Prison and a Fine up to BGN 50,000
- » Today is the Last Day without a Mandatory "Green Certificate” in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Doctor: Doctors are Disillusioned, Tired and Demotivated
- » Serious Influx of People wishing to be Vaccinated at the Sofia Hospital "St. Anna”
- » Bulgaria: What will Happen with Workers Without a Green Certificate from October 21