Official Census in Bulgaria starts off Today at Midnight
From midnight begins the official census of the population of Bulgaria. It will last until October and will take place in two stages - electronically and with a visit by tellers. They will visit homes from 18 September to 3 October from 8 am to 8 pm. The national census will take place from 0.00 am on 7 September 2021 and will be completed at 20.00 on 3 October 2021. The National Statistical Institute (NSI) reminds that citizens who refuse to participate in the census will be fined BGN 160.
The NSI warns that citizens who refuse to take part in the census will pay BGN 160 in fine.
The NSI explains that the electronic counting card contains questions in four main sections - address, housing, household and residents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Facebook's Name will be Changed, According to a Technology Publication
- » Bulgaria: How Long will the Price of Living Continue to Rise?
- » Bulgaria’s Businesses: Dissatisfaction with the Rules for "Green Certificates”
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Bulgarian Restaurateur: There is No Way to Check Customers for Green Certificates
- » Bulgaria’s Government Announces Measures to Compensate Businesses for High Electricity Prices