Tomorrow BSP Returns Government-forming Mandate
On Tuesday, Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev will meet with representatives of the parliamentary group of “BSP for Bulgaria” coalition, which received the third and last cabinet-forming mandate, the press center of this country’s head of state announced.
The socialists are expected to return the unsuccessful cabinet-forming mandate. Thus, Bulgaria will officially head for early Parliamentary elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev