King Philip and Queen Mathilde of Belgium Will Isolate after Family Member Tested Positive for Covid-19
Belgium's Royal Palace announced that King Philippe and Queen Mathilde have decided to reschedule or cancel their forthcoming engagements after a member of the royal family tested positive for Covid-19, news wires reported.
The king and queen, whose PCR tests are negative, will limit their contacts in the coming days "as a precaution" in accordance with the health rules, the Royal Palace said in a statement. The activities that were on the royal couple's agenda "this week and next Monday are therefore postponed or cancelled," it said.
Belgium has so far recorded a total of 1,187,506 Covid-19 cases and 25,382 deaths, according to the latest data
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: No COVID-19 Vaccination Document should be Required when Traveling
- » COVID-19: Changes in Classes of Students in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 11°-16°C
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 5643 New Cases, 154 Dead, 25,425 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Bulgaria: Doctors Signal that Hospitals are Under Pressure and Human Resources are Depleted
- » Mathematician: There is Danger that the Capacity of Hospitals in Bulgaria will be Filled within a Week