Grim Record: 19,000 Bulgarians have Died from COVID-19 since Beginning of the Pandemic
Bulgaria has achieved another grim record in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic - the number of victims of COVID-19 since the beginning of the pandemic has reached 19,000 people, according to the United Data Portal.
51 of the people have died in the last 24 hours.
Among the dead in the last 24 hours is a young man aged 33, for whom there is no evidence of concomitant diseases. Another victim of the virus is another 37-year-old man - also without concomitant diseases.
A 41-year-old woman also died without concomitant diseases
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h