200 illegal Migrants Intercepted at Bulgarian Border while Trying to Enter Bulgaria
200 illegal migrants were intercepted at the border last night while trying to enter Bulgaria. Between 10 and 15 people were detained, this country’s caretaker Minister of Interior Boyko Rashkov announced in the National Assembly. In his words, the situation regarding the migrant pressure is becoming more complicated.
In Minister Rashkov's view, Bulgaria needs to make amendments to the Public Procurement Act, that would allow for the accelerated construction of sites which are part of the national security, such as the Bulgaria-Turkey border fence, which needs to be repaired.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River
- » Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » Vaccination Certificate May Soon Become a Pass for Restaurant in Bulgaria
- » Border Police Search Team Looking for Man Missing at Sea