National Assembly Voted: Presidential Elections will be held on November 14
Without any debate, parliament accepted the proposal that the presidential election be held on November 14, 2021. The date was voted as the first item in the session that began this morning.
The proposal of the Presidential Council yesterday was the date to be November 7 or 14.
BSP and GERB said they prefer the 7th to avoid a run-off on the last possible election date.
"There Is Such a People", "Stand up BG! We are coming" and "Democratic Bulgaria" announced they prefer the 14th, so that there is more time for work of the 46th National Assembly. Such was the decision submitted by the Speaker of the National Assembly Iva Miteva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President
- » World Media on Bulgarian Elections: Anti-Corruption Candidate Rumen Radev Won a Second Term
- » With 99.82% Processed Protocols: Rumen Radev is with 66.70%. Anastas Gerdjikov with 31.82%
- » Rumen Radev is the New-Old President of Bulgaria