National Assembly Voted: Presidential Elections will be held on November 14
Without any debate, parliament accepted the proposal that the presidential election be held on November 14, 2021. The date was voted as the first item in the session that began this morning.
The proposal of the Presidential Council yesterday was the date to be November 7 or 14.
BSP and GERB said they prefer the 7th to avoid a run-off on the last possible election date.
"There Is Such a People", "Stand up BG! We are coming" and "Democratic Bulgaria" announced they prefer the 14th, so that there is more time for work of the 46th National Assembly. Such was the decision submitted by the Speaker of the National Assembly Iva Miteva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Next Bulgarian Parliament May Be Even More Fragmented - Poll
- » DPS May Have a Presidential Candidate for the First Time
- » Before the Election, GERB's Party Electorate is the Most Mobilized, According to Survey
- » GERB Still Looking for a Presidential Candidate
- » Petkov: We Shouldn’t Run in Elections with a Common List with Democratic Bulgaria
- » Trudeau's Party Wins Canada's Snap Election