Caretaker Economy Minister: I Will Not Run for President
The caretaker Minister of Economy stated that he supports current president Rumen Radev.
"I personally really like the work of the current president. The last thing I would do is run for president, on the contrary, I would support Radev with both hands," said caretaker Minister Kiril Petkov to reporters after a meeting of the parliamentary economic committee.
"These three months proved to us not only in words, but also in actions that this man really stood behind the change in Bulgaria, in which I also believe," Petkov was quoted as saying by BTA.
The caretaker economy minister reiterated that as long as he is caretaker party minister, he will not speak because "we have work to do."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Inflation Is Something Normal in Times of Economic Recovery
- » SANS and Interior Ministry Inspect Energy Watchdog
- » BNB Set to Restrict Mortgage Loans
- » Why Energy Prices Got out of Hand and Will it Get Even Worse?
- » Ministers and Businesses Gave Themselves 10 Days to Look for Solutions for the "Tourism" Sector
- » Heating Bills can Jump in Cost by a Double-Digit Percentage