Bulgaria: Devastating Hail in Plovdiv Region
What are the consequences?
An unprecedented ice disaster hit several Plovdiv villages. The most affected are Belozem and Razhevo Konare. 60 decares of greenhouses were destroyed on one of the agricultural producers.
Over 2600 decares of agricultural products have been 100% destroyed. The causes of the disaster - no anti-hail missiles were fired.
"I am 63 years old and I see such ice grains for the first time. They were bigger than a walnut and destroyed everything in their path ", says the mayor of the village of Razhevo Konare Dimitar Ginov.
"It will be very difficult. It will take a lot of money to clear the fields. We can't take anything from the harvest ", say farmers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills