2-in-1 Election Contradicts the Spirit of our Constitutional Model: Bulgarian President
A 2-in-1 election contradicts the spirit of our constitutional model, Bulgaria’s head of state Rumen Radev told journalists. Presidential and Parliamentary elections were never held on the same day, noted President Radev. Bulgaria should seek a balance between the price of holding separate elections and going to the polling stations on three consecutive Sundays.
“I can support or not a political project only when I become acquainted with its vision, structure, programme and principles”, said President Radev in response to a question whether ministers from the caretaker cabinet could make a political project.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend