BSP Will Try to Form Government - Kornelia Ninova
Te Bulgarian Socialist Party will try to form a government,” BSP leader Korneliya Ninova said for BNT minutes before being handed the third exploratory mandate for forming a government by the President.
“We shall start with the political document because there has to be accord on what should be done, and then we shall begin the conversation about ministers and prime minister,” she said. The idea is to hold talks with each of the parties separately, and then wind up with a quadripartite meeting, attended also by their leaders. Korneliya Ninova added further that the BSP will endeavour to find the common ground and to iron out the differences which have come up in the course of the negotiations on forming a cabinet with the first mandate. She pointed out that Slavi Trifonov’s position is important, as without ITN there can be no stable government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend