Mass COVID-19 Testing at Schools if 90% of Parents Give Consent
Schoolgoers will be tested for Covid-19 at least once a week free of charge, provided the parents of no less than 90% of the children in a given school give their consent, the Ministry of Education has announced.
Testing at school is formulated as a recommended measure in the educational guidelines in the conditions of extraordinary epidemic situation at schools, published on the Education Ministry’s website today./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Education Ministry: Covid Tests are Provided for Young Students across the Country
- » Bulgaria: About 60% of Young Students are Ready to Return to Class by Being Tested Twice a Week
- » Bulgaria: Are Schools Ready for the Testing of Young Students
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: How Will Testing Take Place at School? Director Asks, Minister Answers
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education has Specified which Children will Not be Tested for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Students Return to Class with Testing Twice a Week