President Radev will Hand over Third Exploratory Government-forming Mandate to BSP
President Rumen Radev will present here on Friday morning the third exploratory government-forming mandate to BSP for Bulgaria, which is the third largest parliamentary group in the 46th National Assembly, Radev's Press Secretariat reported on Thursday.
Speaking to journalists in Parliament, the Socialists' leader, Kornelia Ninova, also confirmed that they have been invited by the head of State to receive the exploratory mandate.
"We completely understand the responsibility we are now assuming - a huge and serious responsibility that comes with the third mandate as the last chance to form a government [under this Parliament]," she said./BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend