Slavi Can Lose Voter Support in Case of New Election
Preliminarypolls show us that the party that behaved most in contravention of the expected parliamentary behaviour –TISP – has seen some downward trend in voter support. The other parties of the protest are rather holding on and perhaps have a slight decline. Only BSP has a slight growth", the sociologist from "Alpha Research" Boryana Dimitrova told bTV.
The agency will re-survey electora moods in early September.
"The first political force tried in a strong and pardonless way to impose its government, its mode of action, its vision of making policy of the other political forces", Dimitrova commented. According to her, the chance to form a regular government with the thirdmandateis very small – about 1%, but it is important that the parties show an acceptable way of making politics.
In a situation of chaos and uncertainty, things can be reversed. It could have the most unexpected effects on electoral behaviour - both for parliamentary and presidential elections," the social analyt warned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev