The Weather is Turning: Storms and Hail are Coming
Yellow code for heavy rainfall with thunder and hail in 14 districts of Northeastern and Southwestern Bulgaria tomorrow. This is shown on the map with warning codes for dangerous meteorological phenomena, published on the website of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
A cold front will pass through the country in the next 24 hours. It is expected moderate to relatively strong northwestern wind in the Danube plain, cool air will gradually start to break in. During the night in some, and during the day in more places in Western and Central Bulgaria, cumulonimbus clouds will develop and there will be short-term precipitation and thunderstorms. In the evening, the phenomena will cover the northeastern regions.
There is a higher probability of local intensive precipitation and hail in the Rila-Rhodope region. The maximum temperatures will be mostly between 29 ° and 34 ° Celsius, slightly higher in Southeastern Bulgaria. After the temporary increase at night, the atmospheric pressure during the day will decrease again and will be lower than the average for the month. /Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and cold with max. temperatures between 1°C and 6°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for strong wind is in force for 27 districts in the country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Max. Temperatures between 3°C and 8°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Lowest Temp. in the Country was Measured in Kyustendil -10 °C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max. Temperatures between Minus 1°C and 4°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snowfall and Strong Wind in 4 districts in the South