Bulgaria' Special Prosecutor's Office is Dealing with High Price of Electricity
The Bulgarian Specialized Prosecutor's Office received a signal from the Association of Industrial Capital in Bulgaria, the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce, the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria in connection with the record high price of electricity for business.
Immediately after receiving the signal from the Specialized Prosecutor's Office, it was randomly assigned to a prosecutor.
Pursuant to the Judiciary Act, the supervising prosecutor personally requests documents and information from the Ministry of Energy, the Bulgarian Energy Holding, the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange and other institutions in order to establish whether there is sufficient evidence of a general crime, in particular such within the competence of the Specialized Prosecutor's Office. The supervising prosecutor also ordered the performance of separate actions for the inspection by SANS (State Agency for National Security). /NOVA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas
- » "Bulgargaz" announces Tenders for the Supply of Liquefied Gas until 2034
- » Bulgaria is Giving Up on Long-Term Supplies from Gazprom
- » Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection will be Operational from October 1
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Received a Response from Gazprom
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: We will be Fine even without Gazprom, Gas will be Cheaper by 10%