Bulgaria' Special Prosecutor's Office is Dealing with High Price of Electricity
The Bulgarian Specialized Prosecutor's Office received a signal from the Association of Industrial Capital in Bulgaria, the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce, the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria in connection with the record high price of electricity for business.
Immediately after receiving the signal from the Specialized Prosecutor's Office, it was randomly assigned to a prosecutor.
Pursuant to the Judiciary Act, the supervising prosecutor personally requests documents and information from the Ministry of Energy, the Bulgarian Energy Holding, the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange and other institutions in order to establish whether there is sufficient evidence of a general crime, in particular such within the competence of the Specialized Prosecutor's Office. The supervising prosecutor also ordered the performance of separate actions for the inspection by SANS (State Agency for National Security). /NOVA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Protests over Еxpensive Еlectricity in Bulgaria, the State Announced Compensatory Measures
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly