Most of Illegals Migrants Caught in Sofia Are Afghani Refugees Fleeing Taliban
More than 40 illegal migrants have been detained in various places in Sofia for a day. They are mostly young men as most of them are Afghans fleeing the Taliban regime. Investigators say there are also Syrians and Iraqis among the migrants.
Most often, police find foreign nationals near the villages of Lozen and German close to Sofia or near the Trakia Motorway, where they are often abandoned by traffickers. After being detained, the migrants are accommodated in centers of the Ministry of Interior or the Agency for Refugees./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Skyrocketing Energy Prices Are Worse than Pandemic and Will Stay Longer
- » Census 2021 in Bulgaria: Beware of Scams!
- » Bulgaria's Energy and Water Regulator under Fire over Two-fold Increase in Power Prices
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses
- » Inflation Is Something Normal in Times of Economic Recovery
- » SANS and Interior Ministry Inspect Energy Watchdog