Israel and Iran on Bulgarian Red Travel List
As of Wednesday, 18 August, the Republic of Malta, the Principality of Monaco and the Principality of Andorra will leave the "red zone" and be included in the list of "orange zone" countries. This is done with a change in the list of countries by color zones, according to which the order of entry into Bulgaria is determined, the Ministry of Health announced.
From the "green" to the "orange zone" pass the Republic of Lithuania, the Kingdom of Denmark, the Republic of Slovenia and the Swiss Confederation.
From the same date, the "red zone" includes Israel, the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Eswatini.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Winter Tourism: Bulgaria Expects a Serious Growth of Tourists in Ski Resorts
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November