Israel and Iran on Bulgarian Red Travel List
As of Wednesday, 18 August, the Republic of Malta, the Principality of Monaco and the Principality of Andorra will leave the "red zone" and be included in the list of "orange zone" countries. This is done with a change in the list of countries by color zones, according to which the order of entry into Bulgaria is determined, the Ministry of Health announced.
From the "green" to the "orange zone" pass the Republic of Lithuania, the Kingdom of Denmark, the Republic of Slovenia and the Swiss Confederation.
From the same date, the "red zone" includes Israel, the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Eswatini.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Number of Israeli Tourists who want to Visit Bulgaria is Increasing
- » The Regime for Entry into Bulgaria of Citizens of some Countries is Changing
- » Bulgarian hoteliers: The winter season will end if the entry of foreign citizens is banned
- » Sofia Airport has served 3.3 million passengers in 2021
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will start in January 2022
- » Bulgarian Tourism is Recovering by up to 45%