Bulgaria’s Caretaker Premier Stefan Yanev Called to Amend the State Budget
Bulgaria’s caretaker Premier Stefan Yanev called on the MPs to amend the state budget, in order to meet the challenges related to the new Covid-19 wave and avoid social tension later in the autumn. "We are witnessing a complicated situation in Bulgaria’s political life. All this leads to instability and unpredictability in this country's political environment", noted Premier Yanev.
Plamen Danailov from "There is Such a People" party, who was nominated for Minister of Finance, told the Bulgarian National Radio that the formation of the Parliamentary committees has been delayed, which impedes the legislative activity of the National Assembly, including the amendment of the state budget./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU
- » Bitcoin with a Price over 30 Thousand Dollars
- » PRWeek named Maxim Behar the Best PR Professional in Europe