Champions League: Bulgarian Champion Ludogorets Beat Olympiakos
Ludogorets Razgrad, the champion of Bulgaria, beat Olympiakos in a penalty shootout after the teams were tied 3-3 on aggregate. Ludogorets benefited from the abolition of the away-goals rule this season, which would previously have sent Olympiakos through after the 2-2 second-leg draw.
The Bulgarian champion Ludogorets reached one of its most memorable victories! The Eagles have eliminated the grand Olympiacos and will play a playoff to enter the group stage of the Champions League, where they will face the Swedish Malmö. The victory came after penalties - 4: 1, and in regular time and after overtime, the match ended 2: 2.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia
- » Djokovic Won the Court Battle, he will Stay in Australia