Slavi Trifonov:Tomorrow We Will not Propose a Draft Cabinet for Voting
Tomorrow we will not propose a draft cabinet for voting at all. We are going to new elections. This was stated by the leader of the "There is Such a People" party Slavi Trifonov on August 10.
It is clear that we have done everything possible, all compromises and gestures to the so-called protest parties so that they can support the government proposed by “There is Such a People” and so that people can be clam and have a government. This, however, did not happen, said Slavi Trifonov.
He described the decision of "Democratic Bulgaria" and "Rise up BG! We are Coming" not to support the draft cabinet of “There is Such a People” as a betrayal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend