Democratic Bulgaria Will not Support Cabinet Proposed by TISP
Democratic Bulgaria (DB) cannot support the proposed cabinet lineup by the There Is Such a People (TISP) party, said DB co-leader Hristo Ivanov here in Parliament after a meeting of DB's Parliamentary Group on Tuesday morning.
The Rise Up BG! Here We Come! Parliamentary Group decided anonymously on Monday against supporting TISP's proposed cabinet as well. BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Health Minister Katsarov: 1.5 Million Tests have been Provided to the Bulgarian Education System
- » Tel Aviv is the most Expensive City in the World, according to the Economist's Ranking
- » The Business Climate in Bulgaria is Deteriorating, Retail is Suffering the Most
- » Bulgaria’s “Kozloduy” NPP reports a record BGN 717.5 Million Profit for the First Nine Months
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season