Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 549 Newly Infected, 8 Fatalities
The newly confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria over the past 24 hours are 549 from 16,965 tests, the daily report on the National Information Portal shows on August 7.
The total lab-confirmed positive cases in the country since the start of the epidemic are 427,481
The active cases are 10,373.
Of the total, 987 patients are in hospitals, 91 of them being in intensive care.
During the past 24 hours:
· 89 recoveries, bringing the total to date to 398,857
· 11,883 administered doses of Covid-19 vaccines, bringing the total to date to 2,088,021
· 8 Covid-19 related deaths, thus the death toll to date is 18,251.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking