Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Clouds and Short-Term Showers
On Friday, northwesterly wind will start to bring temperatures down. Rain clouds will be gathering first over the western regions and then over the whole of Bulgaria. Short-term showers and thunderstorms are expected. In southern Bulgaria rainfalls will be intensive and significant as risk of hail storms also exists. The highest temperatures will be between 30° and 35°, in Sofia up to 29°.
Rain showers are expected over the Black Sea coast in the afternoon. The highest temperatures will range from 28 ° on Cape Shabla to 31 ° south of Burgas. The sea water temperature is 26 ° -28 °.
The weather will be cloudy and rainy over the mountains. Temperatures will drop and at an altitude of 1200 meters it will be up to 24 °; at 2000 meters - about 16 °. In the resorts of Borovets and Pamporovo the temperature will be about 24 °; in Bansko up to 28 °.
During the weekend the weather will be mostly sunny. Temperatures will rise rapidly to levels above 33°.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Heavy Rains in Scotland and England: Completely Impassable Streets in Glasgow
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 11°-16°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Fog in the East, Sun in the West of the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny but Chilly with Max Temp Between 10°-15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 9°-14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Some Rain and Sun Afterwards can be Expected with Max Temp 11°-16°C