COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 429 New Cases
During the last 24 hours, 429 new cases of coronavirus were registered in Bulgaria with 20,868 tests performed (nearly 2.06% positive). Four people have died, according to the Unified Information Portal. The confirmed cases of coronavirus since the beginning of the pandemic are already 426,432, of which 9,482 are active. A total of 18,229 people died.
955 people are currently being treated in hospitals, including 90 in intensive care units. During the last 24 hours, 52 people were cured, bringing the total number to 398,721. The doses of vaccines administered in the last 24 hours are 12,655 and a total of 2,063,643 since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
By districts, most new cases of coronavirus during the last 24 hours were registered in Sofia (105), Plovdiv (56), Burgas (35), Varna (29).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Hospitals Cope with Increased Number of People Infected with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Introduces COVID-19 “Green Certificate” for All Indoor Activities from October 21
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures