Two Trains Collide in western Czechia, Dozens Are Injured
Two trains have collided near in Milavče village near the town of Domazlice, on the western border of Czechia. Local media reports that as many as 50 people are injured and rescue services are attending the scene.
Shortly after 8am (6am GMT) two trains collided in the village of Milavče, near Domazlice in Czechia’s west, the country’s police force said on Twitter.
“Unfortunately, at this moment we have confirmed that two people lost their lives at the scene of the railway accident,” the police said in a tweet.
The Czech fire brigade told local media that as many as 50 people are injured. “We have the site of the intervention divided into two sections. We have transported some people from the train. There are several dozen injured on the spot,” said a spokesman for the regional fire brigade.
2 dead, 7 critically and 31 injured
Two trains collided near Pilsen : Ex 351 from Munich to Prague and regional train from Pilsen to Domazlice
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon
- » Bulgaria among 15 EU Countries that want Cap on Gas Prices
- » Bulgarian Heating Companies want 60% Price Increase
- » Sweden issues Warning over two Gas Leaks from Nord Stream 1
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: Our Forecasts are for Stable Gas Supplies during the Heating Season