LIVE: Candidates for Ministers of 'There is Such a People'
The leadership of the parliamentary group "There is such a people" and candidate for PM Plamen Nikolov presented the nominations for ministers to "Stand up BG! We are coming!".
At the moment the largest parliamentary party refuses to disclose the names, arguing that it will present them to its political partners first.
According to unofficial and unconfirmed information, many of the candidates for ministers are currently MPs from "There is such a people". The known proposals are:
Minister of Interior - Petar Iliev,
Minister of Justice - Momchil Ivanov (MP),
Minister of Health - Sylvia Kirilova (MP),
Minister of Finance - Plamen Danailov (MP),
Minister of Regional Development - Georgi Georgiev,
Minister of Transport - Grozdan Karadzhov,
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Radi Naidenov,
Minister of Education - Velislava Petrova,
Minister of Labor and Social Policy - Teodora Peneva,
Minister of Defense - Teodora Ganchovska,
Minister of Economy - Desislava Dimitrova,
Minister of Energy - Alexander Nikolov,
Minister of Ecology - Silvia Bakardzhieva,
Minister of Tourism - Ivaylo Kozhuharov,
Minister of Culture - Georgi Sultanov,
Minister of Sports - Radostin Vassilev
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Warns Bulgaria of Non-compliance with he EU Regulations on Spring and Mineral Waters Trade
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » US Russian Top military Meet in Helsinki discuss Risk mitigation in Afghanistan after US Pullout
- » Sofia Wants EU to Take Bulgaria's Side in Dispute with North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Chief Secretary Confers on EU Funds Frauds with Europol CEO
- » Before the Election, GERB's Party Electorate is the Most Mobilized, According to Survey